by Joshua Yorgason, MD and Stefan Andrews Definition A sore throat is a diagnosis given to a patient who experiences pain or discomfort in the back of the throat, either from infection or from surgery. Associated symptoms include:  Burning sensation or “scratchiness in the back of the throat Pain when there is difficulty swallowing Tenderness along the […]
- Choose a membership level
- Access the research behind the protocols
- Help do research and write protocols
- Share yourself with others on your profile page
- List social media sites and contact information
- Build a Help Network of support for doing protocols
- Help yourself and others return to health
- See others’ progress and give support
- Validate the protocols with realtime feedback
To Access the Protocols, first Join as a Protocolled Member. Get Natural Health Protocols Now!
View the latest health articles and blog posts below!
Ask our health professionals a question: I have heard that it is not safe to ingest Eucalyptus essential oil. Is that true? What amount is safe?
Not only are Americans more sedentary than ever before, but we are consuming many more calories as well, contributing to the obesity epidemic. One reason for the additional calories is due to convenience foods such as frozen dinners and fast food. The average American eats out four times per week, often consuming larger portions than […]
Ask our Health Professionals a question ?: What oils can I use to stop heavy bleeding with Fibroids?
Ask our professionals a health Question: My sinus surgery is scheduled for February 19th. I wanted to follow the Nausea after Surgery protocol, but on my list of herbs to avoid before and after surgery, it says I shouldn’t take ginger, so I’m concerned if inhaling it would be bad.